Thursday, June 26, 2014

Digital Painting Class - A7 - Summer a.k.a. El Finiale AND The Dreaded Lazer Horse

The end of a micro-era. This was my last assignment of the Don's Digital Painting class. I feel like crying. Wait, no, I am crying. These are not tears of joy, these are big fatty fat fat alligator tears of woe. Or maybe whoa ... not, that is horses. Anyways, here is a thing.


That is the final version. In four-hour retrospect the tower the bat/dragon thing is on looks like an erroneous line, the bird-lizard-llama of justice's belly shield looks like an egg sack, and the composition was against me from the start (as I was well warned by my superiors). Other then that ... I like it. At least I forced myself to work on the goals I set. Next time ... MORE DRAMATIC and ONE FOCAL POINT.


This is a more the older version of the thing.


And here is another Heckert tribute because I would like to think I made a friend in this class ... and I could think of no better way to pay my respects than by shamelessly copying celebrating his sketches ... again.

Here is cool --> Mind Dump



No comments:

Post a Comment