Sunday, August 10, 2014

2,000 + page views!

... I am not sure if it is impressive or if it sad ... but it is, and that's what matters, right?


Here is another quick doodle I did from Mark Kistler's draw squad book. It is from he second lesson about surfaces. Really, his books and video lessons are a must for pre-teen artists in training!


The Gleeech!
Another monster unseen in Shel Silverstein's and thus whose appearance I made up.


The Feather-Breasted Greel!
Oddly, the original did not look very feather-breasted ...


The Skinny Zippity!
I made his legs less skinny, so he may need to loose the descriptor.


This, like Jerry the Fairy from an early post, is my quick representation of my buddy Richard's bed time story character he tells his daughter. I think of him as a mobster finger ... who murders tyrannosauruses in the night ... while listing to Gregorian humming involving off-key minor sevenths ... but that may or may not be an unofficial sequel to the original bedtime story.

No comments:

Post a Comment