Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Three and Three

The first three - three of my Digital Sketchbook pages.


Everybody's favorite flux-capacitor inventing time traveler!
I mostly did this page as a contrast to my Ron Swanson pages as Christopher Lloyd and Nick Offerman have such a difference between their faces and expressions. I found the switch difficult and the likeness above to be a little lacking.


Page 3 of Swansons.  The top two turned out rather well I think! The other two ... hey, what's that behind you?!?

nothing? oh, well. Where was I? ah, Princess Leia!


I decided late last night I wanted to do something for yesterday's Sketch Dailies ( #PrincessLeia ) and this was all I had time / awake-ness / willingness to do. I like the top right face ... I want to do something more with it but have no idea what.

Next up the Shel Silverstein monsters! I am nearing the end of these ...


The Zumbies!
This is another one with an appearance I almost completely made up .. I like it.


The Gumplegutch!
Meh ...


The Flying Festoon!
... and the award for being my least favorite drawing in the collection goes to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment